HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick and Simple Bulletin Board

Need a quick and easy idea for a bulletin board?  I simply used some Glue Arts, hot glue gun and melt sticks, a hunk of burlap..and PRESTO!  The paper , tin buttons and buttons are some of my favorites and it’s by October Afternoon.  I used a picture of my youngest Grandson (Kale)and used Sizzix to cut the word “Hitch your wagon to a star”.  The sky is the limit to how you could decorate your own bulletin board and it’s a perfect way to get your kiddo’s involved !
hitch your wagon bulletin board
step 10
Step 1:  Cut a piece of foam board that measures 14” x 16”.
Step 2:  Cut a piece of burlap that measures 16” x 18”.
Step 3:  Fold over the edges of the burlap and hot glue into place.
Bulletin board step 3
Step 4:  Trim the corners at an angle.
017
Step 5:  Decorate the front as desired!
I just used push pins and poked them through the buttons.  If you have small children, be sure to hot glue the push pin to the button.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea, this would make a lovely present, too - you've given me an idea! Hugs, Valerie
PS Where is your nudist colony?

Unknown said...

This is so cute, and kids would love to help make something like this.

Art From The heart said...

What a great idea Jan and I could use one too.I'm still covinced with all you do that you just never sleep !
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. Hugs, Amy

cheryl said...

oh hun,another brilliant idea just love,it,hugs cheryl xx

Nati Tristan said...

That's just way cute! You have wonderful ideas!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! What a fun project, Jan! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up on my blog reading and saw this, Jan. A-DORABLE! I just love this! I want one! :)

1CardCreator said...

Love this Jan, somehow it did not show up in my Reader.