HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Friday, August 12, 2011

Altered Wooden Box and a Splitcoast Challenge

Hi friends!  I've been wanting to create some Halloween Art, so yesterday was the day!  I altered this old wooden box I purchased at an antique shoppe.  I've used Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps, Core-dinations Cardstock, Making Memories, Accucut Castle Die and Glue Arts holds it all together...what fun!  I think I'm secretly dreaming of Fall and cooler temps and much calmer weather.
If you like facebook, I'll be posting for Glue Arts today and would love to have you stop over and "LIKE" them :)  I'll be tubing and white water rafting with a group of young men today, having lunch and visiting with Mom.  BUT, as soon as I get home, I'll check out the facebook page!  It's suppose to be super nice and I know the boys will have fun!
Crafty Secrets, Splitcoast Challenge Card


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

just beautiful made jan great decoration.

greetings karin

cheryl said...

oh jan just love that altered box,you have made and the card is,brilliant to just love the images,and designs,you always come up with hun just brilliant hugs cherylxxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely box and card, you always seem to have such lovely toys to play with! Hugs, Valerie

Art From The heart said...

Lov, Lov, lov this box and all the cute detail. Fall is such a great season to be creative!
Now, if we could just shorten winter a bit.
Hugs to you & Mom

Carla said...

Wow what a beautiful altered box.

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE the altered box! Your card is cute, too!

Janna Werner said...

Love these halloween projects!!!

1CardCreator said...

Both of these are clever and beautiful. Have a good time with the young men.

Ann said...

just love this box Jan!! love what you've done! I just love fall and Halloween..such a great time for creating art!!! the card is fabulous!!
hope your weekend is happy!!!

Marlynn said...

Spooky and lovely, Jan. Love it to pieces and Halloween will be here before we know it!

Christine said...

Love your box! So many fun details. I hope you had a fun day!!!

FerrellGraph-x said...

I especially love the card! I will definitely be purchasing some fun Halloween things from Crafty Secrets now!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great project Jan!

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeeeek!! Be still my heart! This is fabulous, Jan! I SO love Halloween. :) This little cutie is way up on my Jan-Top-Faves list.