HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Friday, August 19, 2011

“Friend” Frame with Glue Arts and Paper Smooches

This week Glue Arts has teamed up with Paper Smooches.  All the designers picked out a favorite stamp set and made some pretty cute projects.  There are many to choose from, but when I saw the Friend stamp and flowers my decision was made.  LOL..seems I have a thing for flowers Smile 




Here’s what I used:
GlueArts Hot Glue Gun and Melt Sticks
Glue Arts U Cut It Foam
Paper Studios and ZVA Creative Crystals
Stamps - Paper Smooches
Stazon Red ink
Dollar Store Frame, Ribbon flowers.

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely frame, you are really a flower power child! Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

such a pretty card and flowers!

Terry said...

Very pretty frame and the flowers are quite lovely! Have a great day!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just love the flower cluster on here, Jan! Such an adorable frame. :)

The Old Parsonage said...

Gorgeous my friend. Love the jumbo adhesive - what is the brand?

Leann

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Netty said...

Wonderful frame and so pretty Jan. Hope everything is OK with you all now. Annette x

Carla said...

Adorable frame.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful frame jan and great decoration.

greetings karin

Art From The heart said...

Such a lovely card, I like those flowers.
Hugs

Christine said...

Gorgeous, especially those lovely flowers!!!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

This is so pretty. I need to find some inexpensive crystal designs to use in some mini albums that I will sell. I am trying to keep the cost down, so that I don't have to charge so much for them.

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous and so amazing what you can do with dollar store items!