HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello friends!  I've been playing with Amazing Mold Putty again and have made a little tin.  Perfect for sweet treats or a few small keepsakes.  The paper is from "Creating With Vintage Illustrations" CD by Crafty Secrets.  This is one of my favorite papers with the clock and soft peach colors.  I molded the knob, then gave it a coat of Gray paint.  Once dry, I brushed on some peach paint and glued it  to the top of the tin.





7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, Jan! Valerie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

How amazing that you made this, it looks as though purchased from a boutique.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Beautiful work. x

pooky said...

Love it!!! I love, love tins! I'm losinf count on how many I have..lol.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Have a super weekend:)))

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful Jan, I can't make out the 3rd pic though. Love the knob, just gorgeous!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Welcome to the Quick Quotes Team Jan! Love your pretty picture and your beautiful work!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

How fabulous! Lovely papers and colors. I just love that knob, Jan!