HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Monday, December 10, 2012

Japanese Luminary

Hello friends!  Today I'm a guest at US Art Quest!  Have you tried their products?  They are so versatile and can be used in altered art, mixed media, home decor and paper crafts!  Here's a copy and paste from the US Art Quest blog.

Today, it’s all about mica, and I’ve used a MICACRAFT sheet and MICACOLOR Watercolor Palettes.  I coated my project with a generous layer of Antique Copper.  Talk about a great way to add a splash of elegant color to your projects! Papers are BIRDSONG collection from Graphic 45.
Japanese Luminary
018
A close up of the front with MICACRAFT sheet.
front with light
Drawer with MICACRAFT sheet insert.
drawer removed
front birdsong
015
tea light
I hope I’ve inspired you to give the MICACRAFT sheets a try!

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, I have never heard of those sheets before! Valerie

Art From The heart said...

Wow Jan,great projects. This looks like some fun material to play with. I'll take a look.
Hugs

Netty said...

Gorgeous project, have never heard of Micacraft sheets before, x

Brenda said...

I've never heard of Micacraft sheets before. Looks like a fun product to use. Love your art piece!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jan, great project you did again.

greetings karin

Riet said...

This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx